£50000 - £75000 per annum
A leader within the prop trading space are seeking a C# developer to join their back-office team to work end to end on a reconciliation system. This organisation have had a successful period and are in a period of rapid growth with a new options desk opening. This will see you work closely with the business and deliver business critical financial systems.
Within this you will be required to have a passion for TDD and delivering clean code using C# as your main OO language. You will need to have good exposure with server-side development and a passion for refactoring code. They currently use WPF and MVVM design patterns, but they will be expanding their tech stack. You must have a passion for working with algorithms and complex data structures. There is scope to grow within this role as many developers have moved into front-office roles, working within algo-trading.
- At least 3 years OOP experience with C# .Net - Required
- A computer science degree with at least a 2:1 - Required
- Experienced with SQL Server - Required
- A strong mathematician a passion for algorithms - Essential
- Seeking a role with a financial organisation were delivery is vital - Required
- Financial experience - Desirable
- An agile developer with skills in TDD/BDD - Essential
This role is an opportunity to join a dynamic prop trading firm, where they nurture and help grow all employees. You don't necessarily need to have financial experience, but you will gain lots of business exposure making you a specialist within this area. They already have a strong team of developers with a great working environment and are looking to make a key addition to the team.
If this sounds like your ideal role then get in touch with Tod Bamber @ Harrington Starr.