C#/Python Technologist/Developer– London – Finance
Hedge Fund – London
Salary: Up to £55,000 + Benefits + Bonus
An exciting Hedge Fund Organisation, which is technology driven and focusses on systematic trading has a new opening due to strong performance within the buy-side space. This organisation is looking for a dynamic developer who has strengths in OO programming and the ability to work with Python and statistical languages.
Within this role, you will be required to use the latest technologies to develop build trading execution systems and work on trading models. You will get to work on trading algorithms and real time data acquisition systems. You will need to have a strong mathematical background and excellent communication skills as you will work closely with the business.
Key requirements within this role are as follows:
- At least 3 years C# or Java programming – Required
- Strong mathematical background with a passion for algorithms – Required
- Previous work experience in a financial organisation or a 2:1 or above in Mathematics – Required
- Experience with statistical programming – Desirable
- Python development experience – Highly Desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a technology driven organisation, to work in a dynamic environment and develop Greenfield trading systems and Asset Management tools. This is a highly autonomous role, were you will be given the freedom to implement technologies into many projects.
If this role is of any interest. Please contact Jon Kay at Harrington Starr.