My client is a preeminent capital markets consulting firm with a sterling reputation known for hiring brilliant problem solvers. They're growing very actively and are looking to add to several teams!
If you're a senior level software engineer well versed in C# and .NET (especially with WCF experience) and enjoy taking on new, challenging projects regularly and also prefer a stable, full-time opportunity with a reputable company, this is a firm you'll want to take a look at.
An ideal candidate will:
· Have 7 to 15 years hands-on experience with 4+ yrs C# / .NET (they're hiring at multiple levels).
· Be familiar with engineering both front end applications as well as service oriented systems.
· Since many of their systems focus on efficient delivery of trade and pricing data, a strong understanding of asynchronous development paradigms for UI is very helpful.
· Have experience using RESTful and/or message-oriented communication in conjunction with C#.
· Feel comfortable operating in a deadline-driven environment.
· Understanding of / experience with Entity Framework, ASP.NET API, ASP.NET MVC, unit testing methodologies
If you find yourself wanting a variety of greenfield projects to work on instead of the same app/platform for each client, this firm provides a myriad of custom solutions. You'll operate on a team among brilliant coworkers, so this role is best suited for someone who considers themselves extremely passionate about technology, intellectual, curious, and communicative.
Interested candidates should apply now and I'll contact you to discuss details and answer your questions. This is a full-time W2 opportunity providing a competitive front-loaded salary, bonus, comprehensive benefits, and massive career advancement!