London, United Kingdom
Energy Trading House - London
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000
A leading energy trading house who have a huge global presence are seeking a Trading System Developer to join their front office team. This organisation is offering some of the best Greenfield projects using the latest technologies across the full stack. You will be working closely with the business with some of the most successful IT professionals within the financial and commodities sector.
Key requirements for this role are as follows:
- At least 5 years’ experience with C# .NET programming - Required
- Solid understanding of middleware technologies (WCF, MSMQ, RabbitMQ) - Required
- Commercial experience with MVC design patterns – Essential
- Functional programming experience - Essential
- A developer who seeks Greenfield projects and is not afraid to work across the full architecture - Essential
- A computer science degree - Essential
- An understanding of the financial markets - Desirable
- Familiar with Front-End technologies - Desirable
- A great communicator with the ability to work independently or within a team - Required
This is an opportunity to join a well-established trading firm who use the best web based technologies and provide a great working atmosphere. It is a highly autonomous role, which will keep you away from large old legacy code bases and create something from the ground up. It will have a start-up feel within a business but will have great financial backing and the opportunity to put your own stamp on a unique system.
If you are interested in this role, please get in contact with Jon Kay @ Harrington Starr.