London, United Kingdom
C# Senior Front Office Developer
Fixed Income - London
Salary: £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits
C#, .NET, Server-Side, MSMQ, Multi-Threaded, SOAP, REST, SOLID, .Net 4.5, SOA, MSMQ, RabbitMQ, SQL, MS SQL, ORM, NHibernate, AGILE, Python, Unit Testing, TDD, Engineering, Continuous Integration, TFS
A prestigious fixed income trading organisation who are well-established within the financial sector are seeking a server-side C# developer to help build a revenue generating Greenfield real-time pricing system. This organisation are using the latest technologies within the Microsoft stack to design and develop a real-time pricing system, which will deliver a hi-performance system, that will be revenue generating. This role is offering Greenfield development with no old-legacy systems and will require you to develop a world first product through the full project life-cycle.
Within this role you will not need financial experience as the quality of your code is the most important skill required and you will be taught the business side. However, if you have experience within a front-office environment within the Fixed Income and Derivatives sector it will be a strong advantage.
It is essential that you are capable of developing server-side systems of the highest quality using C#. You must have solid SQL Server experience and be experienced with ORM tools for writing SQL Queries and be able to deliver low latency multi-threaded applications.
Key requirements within this role are as follows:
- At least 3 years’ experience in server-side development with C# - Required
- Expertise in SQL Server development - Required
- Strong ETL skills - Required
- Expertise in data manipulation - Essential
- Great knowledge on SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 - Essential
- Ability to create complex queries using T-SQL - Must have
- Experienced with multi-threading development- Required
- Commercial experience with Python - Desirable
- Passionate about Greenfield development - Required
- A proactive technologist - Essential
- Knowledge on financial markets - Desirable
This is a great opportunity as a .Net developer to work within an innovative team and develop slick real-time pricing system. This organisation offer a great career path and will invest in you as a developer to nurture your skills. If you are looking for an autonomous & challenging development role within a dynamic environment, then please contact Jon Kay @ Harrington Starr.