London, United Kingdom
C# .Net/C++ Quantitative Developer - London – Finance
London – Brokerage
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
C#, C++, SQL, .Net, Algorithms, Statistics, Numpy, Panda, R, Hadoop, Python, Multi-Threading, SQL Server, TDD, SOLID, DDD, Sockets, Computer Science
A leading inter-dealer brokerage based in London are seeking a Quantitative Developer to join their development team and work across a multitude of Greenfield projects. They are one of the most dynamic and rewarding companies to work for and they are seeking a passionate technologist with a strong background in computer science and rates knowledge to join their rates and inflation team.
Within this role they are seeking a passionate quantitative developer whose main OO programming language is C# .Net and/or C++to work on high performance computational software systems. You will need to have a passion for algorithms and working with large data sets and be passionate about enhancing high frequency trading data. It is essential that you have a solid background in software development and have a deep understanding of the .Net framework, coupled with financial experience.
Key requirements for this role are as follows:
- At least a 2:1 in computer science/physics or Mathematics – Required
- A passion for working with algorithms, structured, unstructured data and big data technologies – Required
- Deep understanding of the .Net framework – Required
- Commercial experience with C++ - Required
- Commercial experience with better Big O algo’s – Required
- Strong knowledge on rates– Required
- Keen to work closely with the business – Required
This is a chance to join one of the hottest brokerages that are innovating the electronic trading space with their cutting-edge strategies and approach to big data. You will constantly be challenged and get to take ownership on software systems and the project roadmap. This is a high-performance outfit with exceptional individuals/teams across all areas of the business.
For more information, please contact Jon Kay @ Harrington Starr.