London, United Kingdom
Harrington Star is working with a global fintech company who are seeking an innovative and motivated individual to join there permanent Implementation team in London.
The Implementation Specialist performs implementations of Numerix software for clients. This is a unique opportunity to combine applied math/finance and development skills with client exposure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate will work directly with clients to integrate and implement Numerix software, work with existing and prospective clients preparing custom demos, and contribute to software design of reusable customizations.
- Implementation and deployment of complex risk management products and solutions.
- Will work closely with direct users, traders and trading managers.
- The ideal candidate will have experience integrating market and trade related data between various systems.
- Programming knowledge of C# .NET and Java is required.
- Knowledge of Python scripting a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL a plus.
- Knowledge of C++ a plus.
- 2-3 years of experience in mathematical modeling experience of derivatives would be a significant advantage.
- Hands on experience with relational databases, stored procedures, and Business Intelligence products are a plus.
- Candidates who have experience with derivatives across all asset classes and have worked on system integration with firms such as Algorithmics, Summit, Adaptiv, Calypso, Murex or OpenLink are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The role requires superior communication skills and the ability to work unsupervised at client sites when required.
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree a plus
- Multiple Degrees including financial engineering, computer science, applied mathematics or physics is a plus.
In addition to this role, I am working with other roles at different levels requiring related skill-sets. If you are interested in this role or a similar role at another company within the financial technology space, send your resume to Tod Bamber at firstname.lastname@example.org