London, United Kingdom
C# .Net Full Stack Software Engineer - London - Finance
Hedge Fund - London
Salary: £75,000 - £100,000
A leading hedge fund who only employ the best technologists are seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to work on Greenfield projects across the full project lifecycle developing risk, compliance and portfolio management systems. This organisation only use the latest cutting edge technologies and focus on delivering scalable systems that impact the business
This opportunity will require you work on cutting-edge systems and build enterprise software systems that will stretch your technical capabilities. If you are currently in a role, which isn’t fulfilling your technical abilities, this will be an ideal role for you.
Key requirements for this role are as follows:
- At least 6 years’ experience with C# .NET programming - Required
- Solid understanding of SQL Server development - Required
- Commercial experience with MVC design patterns - Essential
- A developer who seeks Greenfield projects and is not afraid to work across the full architecture - Essential
- A computer science degree - Essential
- An understanding of the financial markets - Desirable
- Familiar with Front-End technologies - Desirable
- A great communicator with the ability to work independently or within a team - Required
This is an opportunity as a Full Stack Software Engineer to join a well-established firm who use the best technologies and provide a great working atmosphere. It is a highly autonomous role, which will keep you away from large old legacy code bases and create something from the ground up. It will have a start-up feel within a business but will have great financial backing and the opportunity to put your own stamp on a unique system.
If you are interested in this role, please get in contact with Jon Kay @ Harrington Starr.