London, United Kingdom
C# .Net Developer - London - FinTech
London – FinTech Start-Up
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
C#, .Net, .Net 4.5, Full Stack, Extreme Programming, Paired-Programming, AGILE, SQL, MongoDB, MVC, AngularJS, MSMQ, Architecture, REST, SOLID, TDD, Ninject, NHibernate, IOC, HTML5,
An exciting opportunity within the FinTech sector has arisen with a team that has formed a business domain model that is currently already proven profitable and is now in the early stages of building a cutting-edge peer-2-peer model for lenders and borrowers. This is a position with great incentives and most importantly access to a wide range of technologies and they are seeking a C# .Net Developer to help start the new build. This organisation are open to all levels of experience as long as you are committed to joining a start-up and are passionate about technology.
This role will require an understanding of full-stack development using C# .Net development, but are keen to bring in technologists who have an appreciation for all technologies as they want to stay ahead of the curve and use the best tools available, whether they are open-source or Microsoft. They are following a business domain driven model, which will require you to roll out projects quickly using the best technical practices. They have currently built a framework that will allow deployment to happen rapidly as they are an Agile outfit that will need to be dynamic.
Key requirements within this role are as follows:
- Solid C# .Net programming skills - Required
- An Agile practitioner – Essential
- Familiarity with AngularJS - Required
- An appreciation for technology and able to adapt to different tools - Required
- Experience with MongoDB - Advantageous
- A computer science degree - Required
- An inquisitive developer who is not pigeon holed into certain components of systems - Required
- An adaptable developer, capable of delivering elegant software – Required
- Ideally looking for an opportunity within a start-up - Essential
This opportunity is designed for a passionate programmer who wants to be a coding superstar and collaborate with some of the best developers in the industry. They will allow you to work across the full stack and allow you to implement practices and technologies. They offer great career incentives in a non-bureaucratic environment where you will gain skills over the course of 18 months that you wouldn’t get from a large organisation.
For more information, please contact Jon Kay @ Harrington Starr.