London, United Kingdom
C# .Net Developer - London – Finance
Hedge Fund - London
Salary: Up to £60,000 + Benefits + Bonus
An elite performer within the buy-side space who have been rapidly increasing their assets under management are in search for a C# .Net Developer. This is a dynamic role, which will see you work as a full stack developer within an innovative Hedge Fund that will require you to work closely with the business and work with a wide variety of technologies.
Within this opportunity you will need to have a great understanding of OO programming with C# and the ability to work with complex algorithms and data structures. You will be required to work across the full stack on multiple projects using SQL extensively and working on single age applications using AngularJS and Polymer.
This is a highly autonomous role, which offers a great learning curve, with great career progression. Although, my client is asking for the .NET stack, you will be exposed to numerous other technologies, such as Python, F# & Scala and will be given the opportunity to work on the build of their data science platform.
The ideal C# .Net Developer will have the following:
- 2:1 or above in a computer science degree– Required
- Experienced with front-end technologies – Essential
- An understanding of Python - Desirable
- At least 3 years coding experience with C# and a strong understanding of the .Net framework- Required
- A passionate technologist - Required
- Strong understanding of relational database systems, SQL Server– Essential
- Previously worked in a financial role– Desirable
- Have great mathematical skills and asynchronous coding experience– Desirable
- WCF and ASP.NET Experience– Highly Desirable
This company offers great carer progression and the opportunity to work with the some of the best technologies to build cutting-edge financial applications. This organisation are leaders within the buy-side space and are not showing any signs of slowing down. If you are looking to develop your programming skills and join a world class software development team with a supportive environment, then please forward your CV to Jon Kay @ Harrington Starr.