C# .Net Developer London – Finance
Financial Vendor – London
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
C#, .Net, WCF, WPF, IIS, Web API, Rx, Git, FIX, Jenkins, NuGet, TeamCity, CQRS, TDD, NUnit, MVVM, AGILE, SOAP, REST, RESTful
A global leading vendor who specialise in front office financial trading software are seeking a C# .Net Developer to join their London team and work on their core services platform. This organisation are utilising the Microsoft stack to build state of the art real-time broker systems. This role is offering Greenfield development with no old-legacy systems and will require you to work on business critical applications.
Within this role you will be working on the execution broker platform on the server-side/back-end using your strengths in C# .Net development. You will be required to work with Web API, integrating these systems with 3rd party systems like Thomson Reuters and various other financial data providers. Skills with WPF is a must as you will be building the front-end systems using this technology with MVVM design patterns. You will be working on highly transactional systems, so experience with WCF, SOAP and Rest is a must.
Key requirements within this role are as follows:
- A computer science degree or equivalent – Required
- Solid understanding of WCF services with RESTful web services – Required
- An agile enthusiast with the ability to follow SOLID principles – Required
- Solid WPF development experience – Essential
- Previously worked within the financial sector – Desirable
- A deep understanding of multi-threading, parallel programming and server side development – Required
- Keen on working within a leading financial technology house – Required
This role is an opportunity for a passionate programmer to work on some exciting projects within the banking space utilising the full Microsoft stack. You will be working in a fast paced environment with technologists who enjoy making an impact on the business. If you are seeking an environment that put IT first, this will be a great opportunity for you. If you are lacking some skills listed, but have a pro-active attitude with a strong appreciation for a wide breadth of technologies, avoid disappointment and apply immediately.
Please contact Jon Kay @ Harrington Starr for more information.