London, United Kingdom
C# .Net Developer - London - Finance
Hedge Fund - London
Salary: £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
A celebrated Hedge Fund specialise in macro fund strategies are seeking a .Net developer to join their global leading outfit. You will be working on Greenfield projects, which will involve the full project lifecycle of developing trade execution platforms and working across their complex architecture. This organisation use the latest cutting edge technologies and focus on delivering scalable systems that are sustainable and hi-performing.
It is essential that you have at least 2 years’ experience across the full stack using C# .NET but have a preference to web development using MVC, ASP.Net and Angular. Ideally you will have some financial experience, but as long as you are keen to work in this sector and interact with the business who appreciate IT, you will be considered. You must have good SQL development skills and also come from a Computer Science background. You will be joining a team of exceptional software developers who are focussed on delivering high-quality software to the business needs and collectively have an expertise on server-side, database, middle-tier and UI development. This is role, which will allow you to work on multiple projects and take ownership of single page applications and deliver multi-threaded applications with SQL Server databases.
Key requirements for this C# FS Developer (SQL, T-SQL, .NET, ASP.NET, JS) role are as follows:
- At least 3 years experience with C# .NET programming - Required
- Solid understanding of SQL Server development - Required
- Commercial experience with MVC design patterns - Essential
- A developer who seeks Greenfield projects and is not afraid to work across the full architecture - Essential
- A computer science degree - Essential
- An understanding of the financial markets - Desirable
- Familiar with Front-End technologies - Desirable
- A great communicator with the ability to work independently or within a team - Required
This is an opportunity to join an exciting firm who use the best technologies and provide a great working atmosphere. It is a highly autonomous role, which will keep you away from large old legacy code base's and create something from the ground up. It will have a start-up feel within a business but will have great financial backing and the opportunity to put your own stamp on a unique system.
If you are interested in this role, please get in contact with Jon Kay @ Harrington Starr.