London, United Kingdom
C# .Net Developer London – Finance
London – Hedge Fund
Salary: 60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
C#, .Net, RDBMS, SQL Server, Algorithms, OOP, Redis, Polymer, AngularJS, Python, Pandas, Rest API, Web API, IIS, ASP.Net, SQLAlchemy, WIX, Docker, Linux, Git, HTML5, Docker, PyPi, Bower, Tableau, D3JS, WebCompoments
A leading European Hedge Fund that boast over £10 Billion assets under management who specialise in the equities, asset management and fixed income markets are pushing their tech stack to lead the way in innovative buy-side systems are urgently hiring. They are seeking a C# .Net Developer to join their London IT team and work closely with the business in delivering solutions across the full stack.
This opportunity will see you work on major projects from end to end development of a portfolio management suite and building out a data science platform for clients to access visualisation reports.
You will need to have a solid foundation in OO programming with C# .Net and experienced in RDBMS (preferably MS SQL Server). This is a role that will require you to have come from a computer science background with the ability to work on multi-threaded systems. You will need to be a passionate developer with a need to explore a variety of technologies like AngularJS, Python, Polymer, Tableau and a variety of tools across the full stack.
You will be working on business-critical systems for the business and will be in constant contact with the senior figures from the business (Portfolio Managers) so strong communication skills are essential.
Key requirements within this role are as follows:
- 1-4 years’ experience as a C# developer – Required
- Strong RDBMS skills – Essential
- A keen technologist with a passion for using the latest front-end frameworks i.e. AngularJS - Required
- Passionate about working with complex data structures and algorithms – Essential
- An understanding of the financial markets – Desirable
- Keen to work within the buy-side space – Essential
- An understanding of data science for their predictive analytics platform – Desirable
- At least a 2:1 in computer science, coupled with good mathematics A-Level grades – Required
- Excellent communication skills - Required
This organisation offer an environment to grow and a supportive culture to bring the best out of their developers. Within this opportunity you will be working in an upbeat dynamic office where everybody enjoys solving complex computational problems and using mathematics for algorithmic design & development. This is a stand out opportunity to join an industry leading organisation who reward their IT team. If you are looking for a role to become the best you can be and be empowered with decisions to deliver high-quality systems, please apply quickly.
For more information, please contact Jon Kay @ Harrington Starr