£500 - £550 per day
Lead .NET Developer _1535202011
Lead .NET Developer (Commodities)
C#, .NET (3.5, 4.5 up to 6.0), Entity Framework, SQL, WebServices, MSMQ, WCF, WPF, Commodities, Front Office, Trading, Futures and Options.
Commodities Trading - City of London
£500 - £550 per day - 12 Month Rolling
Harrington Starr is working with a Global Commodities Trading Hedge Fund who is looking to hire a Senior Team Lead .NET Developer to help Stream line a number of Greenfield projects alongside the Head of IT and CTO for all front office trading type projects. This is a high level hire and we are looking for a Lead .NET Developer who is technically hands on with Microsoft technologies such as C#.NET, SQL. C# v6.
As the Lead C# developer you will be working with a range of Development teams and your main responsibilities will be to lead, plan using Agile Methodologies projects to delivery stages with the help of other C#.NET Developers. You will need proven experience in Project Management of such projects also extensive experience of managing teams.
Technically you will need to have extensive experience with development and have full development lifecycle experience. This will include both project based development and RAD development. You will have expert development using C#, Web Services, WPF and WCF. You will also have extensive experience with SQL Server Database. We are also looking for Lead C# Developers who have good experience with DevOps set up and have worked with Cloud technologies with Azure.
- Proven full development lifecycle experience.
- Solid Experience with C#.NET (.NET3.5, 4.0 and up to 6.0)
- Experience with WCF and WPF technologies.
- Messaging technology experience with MSMQ.
- Grid Computing and Distributed networks.
- Proven Leadership skills and help teams deliver projects on time
- Extensive Team Management skills and able to lead developers.
- Previous work with WCF and WPF technologies
- Experience with setting up DevOps environments
- Experience and knowledge of Azure
- Solid business knowledge of Commodities, Futures, Options
- Knowledge if Financial trading Markets
- Agile experience
This is a great opportunity to join a Global Trading firm where they are looking to build out one of the best Commodities Trading Desks. The investment into technology and resources has been signed off and so now they are ready to make this key hire. In return you will be offered a long term contract, have the ability to be productive and help this Trading house become the number 1 in this space. If you are looking for such a challenge and have the above experience then I would like to hear from you. Please call Hari Sopal for the full details.
C#, .NET (3.5, 4.5 up to 6.0), Entity Framework, SQL, WebServices, MSMQ, WCF, WPF, Commodities, Front Office, Trading, Futures and Options - Commodities Trading - City of London - £500 - £550 per day - 12 Month Rolling