£92 - £93 per annum
C# Junior/Graduate Software Developer Financial Services - City
A financial services company in the city of London is currently seeking a new C# Junior Software Developer to join there permanent team focusing on the .NET platform. The company have experienced strong growth over Q1 and Q2 and are seeking a junior developer to help build out their functionality for the no boarding of new clients.
You will be exposed to both creation and maintenance of their existing applications. Many of the projects are Greenfield, which In turn will allow you to make your mark on the development process from the get go.
Technical skills required.
- Minimum one year experience C# and .NET platform
- Database experience (SQL Server, Oracle or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Education to BSc. Level or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
This role also offers the opportunity to be business facing as you will be liaising with new clients, in order to understand their needs and execute accordingly, enabling you to build your business knowledge.
If you are a graduate in Computer Science or a related topic and you are looking for your path into finance with a very successful company then get in touch with Tod Bamber @ Harrington Starr.