City of London
£65000 - £95000 per annum
Harrington Starr is currently working with a commodity trading company based in London who are looking for a Development team leader on a permanent basis to lead a strong team of Developers & DBA's working on their front office trading platform.
A strong Team Leader is required to join a busy IT Development team, which primarily develops, supports and maintain solutions for Commodity Trading activity of the firm (Energy / Base Metals). This role will gradually lead to a Manager position after initial term. This role is still going to be a hands on developer role while leading a team this is going to be a great opportunity for a Senior developer who is looking to take a step towards a management role.
Day to day Duties:
- Assign, Manage and Monitor tasks for the team, ensuring production support and new / existing projects are handled seamlessly.
- As a team leader - lead by example and work closely with both business and technical team to accomplish various targets set for the team.
- Develop new modules, system enhancements or fix bugs for existing bespoke applications written on .NET technologies (C#, VB.NET) on WinForms, WCF and WPF platform.
- Database Development using ORACLE PL/SQL integrated with .NET applications.
- Develop reports and interfaces in OpenLink ENDUR applications using C#. As well as support OpenLink for any troubleshooting or business queries. Training will be provided to understand OpenLink ENDUR application.
Please get in touch with George.Bean@harringtonStarr.com for more information on this opportunity.