£500 - £600 per day
Harrington Starr is currenly looking for a strong C# Developer (C# WPF Equities Front Office Trading Software Engineer Programmer Derivatives Sell Side Banking C# Finance London) to join a large banking client of ours based in the City of London. The role is going to be an initial 6 month rolling contract with the view of being a long term position.
You MUST have the following experience:
* Advanced experience as a C# developer/software engineer/programmer
* Comprehensive experience developing front office risk, pricing or execution trading systems in C#
* Strong experience working with WPF
* Good understanding of equities and Stock Loan or Securities Finance
The following is DESIRABLE, not essential:
* Global One (G1)
* Knowledge of derivatives such as futures, options, swaps, forwards
* ReactiveX and Observer
Role: C# Developer (Equities, Stock Loan, Securities finance, C#, WPF, C++, front office, trading, finance, software engineer, programmer, derivatives)required by our banking client in London.
You will join a team of roughly 10 that develop an in-house trading solution for pricing, booking and market risk of Equities products. Your role will be to build new features in C#/WPF. It will involve close communication with the traders globally. As you will be working closely with quantitative analysts, traders, sales, and risk management that specialise in Equities, it is imperative you have excellent communication skills and useful to have an understanding of Equities, Stock Loan and Securities Finance