London, United Kingdom
Senior Automation QA Engineer (C#, Automation, Specflow, AngularJS)
Fund Management - City of London
An exciting award winning Financial Investment Manager are looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer (C#, Automation, Specflow) to join their creative, innovative and driven London Based Team.
The role will provide a platform for the successful Senior Automation QA Engineer whereby they will have a huge involvement and influence on the whole of the transition from Manual to Automated Systems, revolutionising the way they operate in that field and having a very autonomous part to play within the business.
The ideal Senior Automation QA Engineer will possess flawless communicational skills along with the following:
- Strong Experience in a .NET Environment
- Strong Automation skills with hands on experience Transitioning from Manual to Automation
- Strong QA Background with a good eye for detail
- Skills using SpecFlow
- Ability to build automation frame worksf from scrach in C#
- Strong BDD and TDD along with various other skills i.e. AngularJS, Protractor etc.
In addition to having an outstanding opportunity to join a world leading, award winning company, first class training, involvement with quality projects and the chance to work closely with the business awaits the successful Senior Automation QA Engineer in order for them to have the very best opportunity to progress and grow in a very exciting industry.