London, United Kingdom
- Work closely with the fund of funds business to analyse and understand their processes and requirements
- Produce requirements and technical designs to meet the business needs
- End-to-end delivery from requirements through development, testing and coordinating deployment to production.
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing amongst peers
- Continuous improvement of production components such as reducing tech debt, increasing release quality and improving resource utilization
- Encourage and drive adoption of best practices and help improve business knowledge and understanding within the team
- Support for production systems and both urgent incidents and BAU requests
- Expert knowledge of C# (to v6.0) and .NET (to v4.6)
- Good working knowledge of query writing, schema design and performance tuning in MS SQL Server.
- A proponent of strong collaborative software engineering techniques and methods: agile development, continuous integration, code review or pairing, unit testing, mocking, refactoring and related approaches.
- Experience with component-oriented server side engineering, including WCF & REST APIs
- A good working knowledge of WPF
- NET Web API (Desirable)