£450 - £700 per day
C# Developer (C# WPF FX Fixed Income Equities Derivatives Front Office Trading Software Engineer Programmer Derivatives Sell Side Banking C# Finance London) required by our asset manager in London.
You MUST have the following experience:
* Advanced experience as a C# developer/software engineer/programmer
* Comprehensive experience developing front office risk, pricing or execution trading systems in C#
* Strong experience working with WPF
* Good understanding of FX, equities or fixed income front office trading
The following is DESIRABLE, not essential:
* Knowledge of derivatives such as futures, options, swaps, forwards
* ReactiveX and Observer
Role: C# Developer (FX, fixed income, equities, C#, WPF, C++, front office, trading, finance, software engineer, programmer, derivatives)required by our banking client in London.
You will join a team of roughly 10 that develop an in-house trading solution for pricing, booking and market risk of FX, equities and fixed income products. Your role will be to build new features in C#/WPF. It will involve close communication with the traders globally. As you will be working closely with quantitative analysts, traders, sales, and risk management that specialise in FX, it is imperative you have excellent communication skills and useful to have an understanding of FX, fixed income and derivatives.