Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Senior C# Developer (SQL, .Net, Entity Framework, Azure)
Financial Software - Birmingham
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits + Bonus
A globally renowned Wealth Management firm is seeking a C# Developer (SQL, .Net, Entity Framework, Azure) to help lead the development of a new high volume usage system which needs to be built from scratch.
As a C# Developer (SQL, .Net, Entity Framework, Azure) you will be responsible for spearheading the development of a number of key architectural projects. You will be involved in re-developing a large scale compliance application into a number smaller scale web applications that can be more easily managed and improved.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the development lifecycle in including architecture, design, development and integration of the solutions in a continuous delivery model within an Agile environment where creativity and technical innovation is encouraged.
For the role of Senior C# Developer (SQL, .Net, Entity Framework, Azure) you will need the following skills:
- Extensive knowledge of C# & .NET programming
- Experience of working on database development in SQL.
- Working in a highly agile, test driven environment using continuous integration (Essential)
- Ability to communicate clearly and be able to lead a team of junior developers (Highly Desirable)
- Passion for learning new technologies and methodologies (essential)
- Excellent communicator within the business and technology team (essential)
In the role of a C# Developer (SQL, .Net, Entity Framework, Azure) you will be joining a team which is dedicated to using the latest technologies and methodologies to create high performing, scalable products that will be capable of handling an ever growing user base. The team is highly entrepreneurial and you will have the opportunity to grow your technical skills and leadership skills to spring board your career.