London, United Kingdom
We are a global market leading technology company based in the UK. We design and manufacture advanced communications products for critical voice solutions in the financial services and command and control markets. We are actively seeking to expand our design team in Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, with the best and brightest software engineers.
A new opportunity currently exists for an experienced software design engineer to join our applications and server design team.
- Software development experience within a Windows environment.
- Familiarity with Internet protocols such as HTTP, TCP/IP.
- Experience of the full product development lifecycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Source control (TFS).
Additional experience in any of the following areas would be very advantageous:
- Development experience using the Visual Studio IDE and SQL Server.
- Design experience working with HTML and CSS.
- Virtualisation using VMware, VirtualBox, Hyper-V.
- Automation tool experience.
- Encryption and authentication protocols.
- Data networking knowledge/experience.
- Telecommunications background.
- Design experience working with XML and/or JSON based data.
- Development experience using the TypeScript programming language and KnockoutJS library would be desirable.
- Knowledge of C++ or other OO languages.