London, United Kingdom
C# Charles River Developer
C#.NET, SQL, RabbitMQ, MSMQ, Charles River, FIX, Hedge Fund.
London City – 6 Month Rolling Contract
£650 - £700 per day- Hedge Fund.
Harrington Starr is working with a Hedge Fund based in London City who are looking to hire a C#.NET Developer who has experience in developing within the Charles River application. You will be a Senior Developer working directly with the Charles River Development team looking t a major upgrade project.
The role will sit within the Portfolio Management Application team and you will be looking to add new features and upgrades within the CRD space. You will have extensive experience with the Microsoft Stack including C#.NET and SQL Server including T-SQL. The role is to work within a small team and so excellent written and verbal communications will be essential.
- Microsoft Development with C#.NET
- Solid SQL Server Database development
- Full stack development capabilities.
- Experience with RabbitMQ and/or MSMQ
- Experience with XML, API and Web Services.
- Experience with Charles River Development and integration.
- Experience with Financial markets and asset classes.
- C#.NET, SQL, RabbitMQ, MSMQ, Charles River, FIX, Hedge Fund.
This is a great opportunity to join a Technology focussed Hedge Fund where everything is based in using their technology to the best of its capability. The project is a long term role and has plenty of budgets and extensions available for the right profile. Please call Hari Sopal for the full spec.