London, United Kingdom
Business Test Analyst
£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Harrington Star are currently working with a leading software vendor on an exciting position as a business test analyst to help set up the testing unit based here in london.
Business Assurance Testing will be the gate through which our software products pass before being delivered to clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for the client impact analysis of all releases which involves assessing change analysis performed by developers and testers, and testing releases against sample client data. The position will also involve evaluating if requirements have been delivered in a client-friendly manner.
The role will encompass the following:
- Review and approve the internal client impact analysis process for each release.
- Test that the business requirements have been met in each release in a way that will be effective and usable for clients.
- Integrate the business assurance testing function into the agile development lifecycle.
- Liaise with the business, developers, and testers to develop suitable test cases.
- Keep sample client data and test environments up to date.
- Ensure that documented feedback is provided and is clear, consistent and constructive.
- Develop and continuously improve processes for the Business Assurance Testing function.
You will need
- Software Testing Certification – ISEB/ISTQB.
- At least 5 years’ experience in software testing/quality assurance.
- Competency using common relational databases.
- Demonstrable experience in either the financial or telecoms sectors.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Working with business rules software an advantage