London, United Kingdom
Business Systems Analyst
I am working with a leading Asset Management firm in London who are searching for a Business Systems Analyst to work within their Front Office product suite covering multi-asset classes including Derivatives, Equities, Fixed Income. They are looking for a candidate with a hands-on experience of working alongside Front Office traders and in-depth knowledge of OMS & EMS systems.
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for working with stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them into business documents. You will be responsible for configuring front office workflows as well as testing the interface for front office applications. Another primary responsibility for this role will be to define new workflows and system changes for multiple trading desks.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience as a Business Analyst within a front office environment
- Previous experience as a BA covering Derivatives, Equities, Fixed Income trading applications
- Strong knowledge of OMS (Charles River, Thinkfolio, Aladdin, Eze Software)
- Strong knowledge of market data and analytics beneficial
- Ability to run multiple projects as well as hands on analysis
This is a fantastic role for a Business Analyst to join a company with a great company culture, you will be an important member of this close knit team. For further information please get in contact with Ryan Waters on email@example.com 0203 5877007.