new York, United States
Harrington Starr are working with a leading provider of electronic trading technology for the financial services industry. Our client is recruiting for a Business Owner to run their TCA (Transaction Cost Analysis) product and there Buy Side Investor Solutions.
The role will include running these two business areas across all commercial aspects for the product suite including sales, product management and product strategy.
If you are looking for a role with autonomy and an upward career trajectory the this could be the ideal role. There is natural expansion and growth in this opportunity as well as having he space to drive product strategy with the support of multiple teams.
To be considered for the role, you should have a background in the following:
- Running the commercial deliverables for an investment management product suite
- You should have an extensive background in buy side technology products
- Extensive experience working driving product success across buy side technology
- Excellent communication skills and eldership skills are essential
- It is essential for this role that you have a background with a TCA (Transaction Cost Analysis) product
If this sounds like something you would be infested in then please apply to find out more