London, United Kingdom
Business Development – Sales, Fintech, Hedge Fund
£50,000 - £60,000 + commission
A growing provider of multi-asset front to back office solutions to the global hedge fund and asset management industry is looking to add a Business Development professional to their team in London. They are ready to build on their existing client base of 200 investment firms and you will work closely with the COO to develop your skills and help win new customers.
They utilise the public cloud to deliver their solutions which has the benefit of lower cost which they can pass on to customers, making them extremely competitive against other providers.
They are a business with a proven proposition and are now in a position to grow rapidly in the EMEA region making this a great time to join the business for an ambitious salesperson
- Supporting the new business effort by generating pipeline via cold-calling and following up in-bound enquiries
- Engaging with Prime Brokers to build relationships and get referrals to hedge funds
- Work with the COO to manage and close sales (eventually progressing to managing your own sales)
- Target COOs, Founders and Portfolio Managers depending on the size of the firm
- Maintain an up to date and accurate CRM
- Attend relevant industry events to represent the brand
- Knowledge of the trade lifecycle and the financial markets
- Willing to cold-call and generate pipeline
- Strong client facing and rapport building skills
- Eagerness to learn and a curiosity for the financial markets and technology
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a highly-experienced and successful COO who will coach and mentor you
- Position yourself to progress into a more senior level position over time
- Sell a product with a clear USP over their competition
- Earn commission to reward your contribution towards successful sales
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – firstname.lastname@example.org