London, United Kingdom
Business Development – SaaS, Private Equity, Private Capital Market
£55,000 - £65,000 + commission + benefits
An established and successful provider of SaaS solutions to Private Capital Markets (Private Equity) firms is looking for a Business Development professional to join their team in London. Their solutions help clients to attract investment capital and make better investment decisions and they are seeing huge interest in their products in a rapidly growing industry.
They are looking to expand their presence in London following the release of new products and are looking for someone to work with closely with the Head of Sales to support revenue growth across the EMEA region.
This is a fantastic and potentially lucrative opportunity to build valuable knowledge of the Private Capital Markets sector and develop your skills as a salesperson with the opportunity to progress to Senior Sales over time.
- Convert inbound leads into meetings and product demonstrations
- Cold-call prospects to generate additional interest in the products and services
- Set up trials and demos and follow up to maximise the impact
- After training, provide product demonstrations in person and via WebEx
- Maintain an up to date and accurate sales CRM
- Work with the Head of Sales to manage the sales cycle and win new customers
- Other ad hoc tasks
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously where required
- Willing and able cold-caller
- Experience engaging with customers to influence and drive the sales process forward
- Strong presentation and rapport building skills
- Experience working with SaaS or software solutions in the financial services sector
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to build your knowledge and experience with the guidance of a successful Head of Sales
- Earn lucrative monthly commissions based on your part in winning new customers
- Position yourself to progress into a Senior Sales role
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – email@example.com