London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr has partnered with the LEADER in Risk & Compliance services. Specialising in Due Diligence, KYC and Third-Party Risk services, my client has climbed its way to the top of the Financial Crime prevention ladder and is seeking a strong Business Development hunter to join it’s team in its Frankfurt office.
- Developing new business across the DACH region
- Build out new verticals whilst also hunting the main revenue stream within Financial Services organisations
- Work closely with the Account Management to identify opportunities with existing clients and cross and upsell services into those accounts
- Travel when and where necessary across the DACH region
- Work as a team – it is very important to my client that you would be someone who will use team around you to help build on your success (that’s what they are there for – you win, they win)
- A positive, go get it attitude – this opportunity is offering an OTE of €350k which is over double the basic and is uncapped so you will need to thrive on being able to earn quite significantly
- Previous experience working with a Financial Crime solution/service however, not essential
What’s in it for you?
- Uncapped achievable OTE, offering €350k
- Opportunity to join a leader in the market, globally
- A workplace where culture and growth are at the forefront of its values
- Join an organisation that retain their staff for 10’s of years
Is this sounds of interest please email Catherine.email@example.com PLEASE NOTE: This role is based in Frankfurt.