London, United Kingdom
Business Development Representative – Start-up, Fintech, SaaS, Artificial Intelligence
London - Up to £40,000 + commission
A rapidly growing (200% YoY) start-up is looking to recruit 5 Business Development Representatives (BDR’s) to join their team in London on the back of a $40m series B funding round. Their innovative artificial intelligence powered SaaS platform is designed to replace a costly, manual aspect of finance with a fast, cheap and more accurate technology based solution.
With a start-up vibe (think dress down, regular socials, Monday breakfast and Friday lunch and fast moving environment) they are looking for individuals that want to be part of something big.
- The role of a BDR is to support the sales by generating prospective customers
- You will research relevant companies and buyers, reach out via cold-call and email follow up to book meetings and demos
- You’ll be required a tackle initial objections and quickly get prospects interested in the innovative solution my client has to offer
- The sales team will count on your support to help with ad hoc tasks related to the sales process
- You be paid commission based on meetings and demos booked regardless of the outcome
- 2 years of experience in sales
- Confident cold-calling
- Interested in technology
- Tenacious and able to overcome objections
- Interest in working in a start-up environment
- Excellent telephone manner
What’s in it for you?
- Rapid career progression – BDR’s have been known to receive promotion to Account Executive inside 12 months
- Huge target market – my client can sell to a vast range of companies in terms of size and type
- Sell something truly innovative that is taking business away from an antiquated method ripe for disruption
- Enjoy the start-up culture and perks that come with it
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – email@example.com