New York, United States
New York based Business Development Representative for a high-growth technology start-up.
Providing a market leading B2B E-Commerce solution, which revolutionizes the way hundreds of companies sell on a global scale.
About the work:
You will search, find, target, and qualify leads (both cold and warm) based on inbound and outbound campaigns together with your marketing and field sales colleagues. You will learn to generate from multiple sources on different techniques, to find the perfect prospective companies and decision makers. Along with developing your consultative, value, and social selling skills, you manage your own pipeline by building relationships with your prospects and our partners you gain trust to qualify opportunities (and later also close some...). You will get ongoing, individual coaching and learn from your team/colleagues in marketing, field sales and product.
- Develop new business via smart lead souring, social selling, and other clever/innovative outbound efforts.
- Follow up on inbound leads from multiple channels: email, chat, telephone, website, online articles, events and social media.
- Get the most out of your self-planned discovery calls-- create value for businesses while at the same time qualifying the lead.
- Identify key decision makers, determine project budget/timeline with consultative sales techniques.
- Build and cultivate prospect and partner relationships by initiating communications and consistent follow up to push opportunities through the sales funnel.
- An awesome office: Located in the heart of Manhattan.
- A great team: Working with an ambitious team of sales, marketing and product specialists in the US.
- International work environment: You are in daily contact with teams based in Europe and Asia.
- Entrepreneurship: A lot of freedom to start new initiatives outside your own job description, which helps us grow the business to become a market-leader in B2B e-commerce software in North America!
We are looking for:
- Effective team-player skills: you can positively contribute to a team environment in which people learn from each other and benefit from each other’s experience.
- Product comprehension: you are capable of quickly learning the ins & outs of a software product.
- Sales experience: affinity with social, value and/or consultative sales.
- Comfortable being out of your comfort zone.
- Energetic and result/success driven.
- Being curious-- we believe you can always learn!