London, United Kingdom
Business Development Manager – Sales, Investment Banking, Consultancy
A successful and growing provider consultancy services to the Investment Banking industry is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to develop business from their customer base. My client provides resources and expertise to help their customers in a diverse number of areas including data science, technology and change projects.
They are looking for someone that can network among senior and C-level managers at their banking customers to uncover projects and opportunity for business.
- Build a contact base within your assigned clients through cold-calling, warm-calling, referrals, networking and other means to uncover where the client has a need for resources and expertise
- Meet the client and understand their pain points, requirements and challenges
- Work with teams internally to ensure the ensure that the right consultants are deployed
- Conduct regular reviews with the client and manage any issues through to resolution
- Maintain an ongoing relationships with the stakeholder and nurture growth within the account
- Proven sales experience (5+ years) into investment banks
- Preferably experience selling consultancy services but other products/service would be considered
- Understanding of how banks operate
- A hunger to seek out new opportunities and develop accounts into major sources of revenue
What’s in it for you?
- Join a company quickly building a reputation as the go-go source of expertise for some of the most challenging projects that banks are undertaking
- Working with senior stakeholders all the way to CXO level, building trusted advisor status
- Earn significant sums of commission that will allow you to double your basic salary and beyond if you meet and exceed target
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – firstname.lastname@example.org