London, United Kingdom
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, REGTECH, ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT , REGULATORY COMPLIANCE , UP TO 95K SALARY PLUS COMMISSION
A fintech start-up that is using SaaS technology to deliver regulatory compliance and data management solutions to financial firms in the UK and Europe needs an experienced Business Development Manager to join their London based team.
Their low-cost products are designed to counter the trend of expensive and complicated to implement regulatory solutions prone to failure at the go-live stage.
- Identify new business opportunities including new markets, growth areas, trends and product areas.
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation to develop initial contact and relationship
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with clients face to face and be the company ambassador for the external market
- Create and own individual sales pipeline and work towards exceeding sales targets
- Experience in financial software sales with proven track record of meeting sales targets
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment specifically MiFID II
- Understanding of the financial markets / capital markets including the various asset classes
- A book of contacts on the buy-side, particularly Hedge Fund and Asset Managers
- Ideally start up experience
What’s in it for you?
- Join a growing business with an innovative and cost-effective product suite
- Earn stock options in the business linked to your personal success
Position yourself for management positions as they become available