London, United Kingdom
Business Development Manager – Private Equity, Private Capital, Fund Accounting, Software
Privately owned and growing provider of fund accounting software to Private Equity and Real Estate Investment Managers and 3rd party fund administrators is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager in London.
The company is owned by a respected individual that previously founded and sold one of the best-known and most successful fund accounting software companies in Europe.
They are looking for someone with subject matter expertise in Private Capital investments and/or fund accounting to join their team. Their approach and sales process is very consultative and they are looking for someone with a background conducive to this style of sales.
- Consultative sales to Investment Managers and 3rd party administrators in the UK, France, Northern Europe and the Channel Isles
- Building relationships with prospective customers to demonstrate the value that the software can offer
- Gain buy-in from senior managers and decision makers
- Manage the RFI/RFP process drawing on expertise internally for support
- Report sales pipeline and progress to senior management
- Close business in line with agreed targets
- Demonstrable knowledge of private capital fund administration
- A background in consultative sales, consulting, products or similar to private equity, real estate or private capital focused fund administrators
- Excellent client facing and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel in Europe as required
- Able to work with multiple internal and external clients to craft complex sales opportunities
What’s in it for you?
- Join a small but growing business that places real emphasis on long-term and high quality relationships with their customers
- A diverse and rewarding role that is less about the hard sell and more about consulting with clients to win business over time
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – firstname.lastname@example.org