Business Development Executive- MANCHESTER up to £40K + Commission – Tax Research Consultancy
Our client is a successful and growing brand with a market leading product and an excellent reputation. This is a great chance to build on your knowledge and skills gained so far in at a business that prides itself on developing its employees professionally through training and support.
They service a wide variety of customers across all sectors of industry. The Business Developers main responsibility is to generate new business through face to face sales and networking. They provide a variety of data and tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator for you to source your own meetings. You will also receive inbound marketing leads and meetings set by our sales development team.
Your target companies are limited only by your imagination and curiosity.
Main Responsibilities will include:
• Managing the full 360 sales cycle – Prospecting to Proposals
• Professionally interact with decision makers across all markets and seniority within SME’s to FTSE100
• Field based role involving regular travel. You will be working nationally with an expected split of 1 to 2 days in the office and 3 to 4 days in the field
• Work closely with all departments and business units to ensure all necessary steps are taken to deliver a client accurately and on time
• Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team, providing guidance and assistance to fellow team members
• Business Development Executives are expected to attend 15 meetings per month. Meetings are generated through your own lead generation and also through a dedicated London, Manchester and Glasgow based Sales Development team
Desired experience and skills:
• Field Sales experience
• Outstanding communication skills; confident, articulate
• Ability to work autonomously
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Willingness to travel UK wide
For further information , please contact Michael Pastor: