London, United Kingdom
Business Development Manager - Global Connectivity Solutions
Up to £65,000 basic with market leading commission
Our client is an exciting start-up bringing to the market cutting edge-solutions in high-performance IT networks. They provide a worldwide carrier neutral network infrastructure, delivering low latency, high performance cloud and network services.
Their clients range from many of the FTSE 100 companies, well as Tier 1 Investment Banks, High-Frequency Trading Desks, Internet Service Providers and System Integrators.
Their operations cover the US, Asia, mainland Europe and the UK.
You must have a proven sales track record in B2B enterprise sales n ICT with deal sizes of at least £200,000 to £1milion+.
The company is looking for new business sales skills, not a sales ‘farmer’ or relationship manager.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience: 5+ yrs;
- Educated to degree level
- Experience selling IP, data, and managed network services;
- Proven experience hunting, prospecting, and new account development;
- Strong communication, written, and formal presentation skills;
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction;
- Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary, up to £65,000 basic with double ote
- A very relaxed environment, small team, great culture and family vibe
- Resources and tools to support sales and prospecting
- Strategic business plan with a clear growth trajectory for the individual and company
- A progression culture focused on winning market share and digitalisation
This is a competitive position so please get in touch with Ani Lputian as soon as possible to discuss further details & share your updated CV…
020 3800 0983