Watford, United Kingdom
Business Development Manager - Cloud, Managed Services and Cloud Solutions
£45,000 - £65,000 + double OTE (uncapped), London
My client is looking for a New Business Development Manager based in North West London or the City. They are a rapidly expanding managed service and Cloud provider with a broad set of services and mid-market corporate clients.
The culture is dynamic, customer-centric and innovative which allows them to deliver the best solutions for their customers and beat their competitors.
Their reputation is strong in the market and they have various clients within the financial services space, media and entertainment verticals.
I am now looking for innovative, energetic and results individuals.
- Develop the sale pipeline and ensure that there are sufficient opportunities being generated to sustain a healthy pipeline year on year.
- Thorough qualification
- Maintain account plans in order to generate year on year revenue
- Work with marketing to set up targeted campaigns
What they’re looking for?
- 3-5 years proven track record in sales
- Experience of working in a sales environment, preferably for an IT Services, Financial Services, Cloud Services or Software company
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident with constructing and delivering high quality presentations
- High attention to detail and a strong commitment to quality
What’s In It for You?
- Dynamic environment focused on growth and personal development
- Your talent will be recognized, developed and rewarded
- They have ongoing tailored training and coaching programmes
- High earning potential
This is an urgent hire – please contact Ani Lputian at The NorthStarr Ltd.
020 3800 0983 firstname.lastname@example.org