Account Manager – Asset Management, Data Management, Market Data, Analytics
A privately owned and hugely successful financial technology business is looking for Business Development Manager to work with their existing account. My client provides market data, analytics and data management solutions to Asset Management firms globally and has launched some innovative new products in recent years.
- Primary responsibility is to protect and increase revenues from existing accounts
- Cross selling other products into these accounts and strengthening relationships
- Consult with clients to uncover new opportunities and communicate product feedback to product management
- Work with clients including asset managers, pension funds, insurers and private banks
- Experience in a business development and/or account management role within financial services
- A good understanding of equities and ideally fixed income too
- Excellent rapport building and networking skills
- Ability to develop account plans
- Accustomed to working to revenues targets with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Willing to travel
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a privately owned, stable and growing business
- Work with a selection of the biggest buy side firms in the UK and Europe
- Have the support of a dedicated pre-sales team.
For further information, please contact Michael Pastor -