London, United Kingdom
Business Development Manager – SaaS/Logistics/eCommerce/Online Marketplace
London, Competitive Salary
Due to my client’s rapid growth, they are currently looking to hire an ambitious and enthusiastic self-starter for the role of Business Development Manager.
The role Includes:
• Owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
• Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships with retailers and brands across the globe.
• Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Understand the retail, eCommerce and logistics landscapes and trends Requirements.
• 2-3 years proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
• Previous experience as a sales executive or sales manager
• Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organisation, including C-level
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
• Proven ability to position products against competitors
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• BA/BS degree or equivalent Input will also be required into the following areas - Strategy & Brand
• Input into on-brand, relevant and engaging content for distribution across all channels.
• Global alignment of commercial goals and brand messaging across key communication touch points, including company website, social media, online advertising, events, external newsletters and direct marketing campaigns
• Work with the marketing manager and sales director ensuring all marketing materials are at the highest standard
• Help implement and circulate any brand developments/changes to our global team to ensure consistent brand values, messaging and positioning across all communication touch points
• Work with management on the global commercial strategy and messaging across all international offices and global partners (including UK, Germany and US), ensuring high quality execution through setting of clear KPIs
• Assist with all conferences and events the company attends, globally.
What’s in it for you..
• Competitive salary
• A dynamic working environment, with some home working available.
• An opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment and directly alongside some very seasoned entrepreneurs.
• The opportunity to work with global brands and leaders in retail, eCommerce and Logistics.
• A full-time, long-term position with great growth potential.
Jay Smith 0203 8000 983