London, United Kingdom
New Business Sales - Managed IT Solutions; Networks, Cloud, Security, Mobility
£65,000 basic + Double OTE + benefits (depending on skills and experience)
My client is an award-winning communications solutions provider,selling Managed IT, Wide Area Networks, Cloud and Security. They focus on deploying customer centric solutions that adapt to all their client’s needs.
They are now expanding and are keen to bring on passionate, positive and professional people who would really like to make an impact and grow with the business. The culture is grown up and mature, with a strong focus on autonomy, excellence and customer service.
- Develop and acquire new customers
- Be the lead point of contact for account management
- Grow and renew existing accounts
- Provide adequate forecasting and new business pipeline
- Negotiate and close deals with typical order values between 50k – 500k
- Work within a team of senior sales and technical specialists
- Learn and develop current knowledge of Managed IT
- Build and maintain knowledge on competitor products and industry trends
Skills and knowledge required
- Minimum of 2 years in Cloud IT Sales, focused on the end customer
- Strong knowledge of Managed Services, Wide Area Networks, Hosting and VoIP
- Ambition to grow into the industry and further develop your sales prowess
What’s in it for you?
- Receiving a competitive base salary as well as having the opportunity to gain excellent commission on top
- The chance to work for a business that is a big enough to have the firepower to win major deals but is small enough that you will have a voice and be able to influence
- Organically growing into the business and developing your career
This is an urgent hire – please contact Ani Lputian at North Starr firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 800 0983