London, United Kingdom
Business Development Manager (French Speaking) – Networks, IP Telephony, UC, Connectivity
Based in London (Currently Remote)
Up to £65,000 basic salary (depending on skills and experience) + uncapped commission, Double OTE
1 year contract
My client owns the world’s largest private undersea cable system which seamlessly integrates with a domestic optic fiber backbone, providing a robust Global Service Delivery Platform connecting a vast number of key business markets worldwide. In addition to providing Managed Services to more than 230 countries/territories, the company also has extensive global VPLS-enabled Ethernet network capabilities. Clients include companies with a global footprint needing high performance stable networks (e.g. Carriers, Enterprises, Financial Companies and New Media).
The company is growing at a consistent rate and is now looking to bring an additional Business Development Manager to pursue global enterprise new business logos - particularly in the French Region.
As a Business Development Manager you will be instrumental in driving the company’s growth and exceeding revenue targets by sourcing and closing new clients.
You will be responsible for identifying and targeting new business opportunities in the Enterprise Sector to penetrate new markets and increase revenue.
- At least 4 years’ experience in New Business Sales in the telecoms sector
- Ability to win global new business clients within the Enterprise sector
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding targets
- Experience in consultative sales techniques and account planning (including account profiling, customer needs analysis, RFPs, RFIs, service improvement planning, and long range account management strategies.
- Able to work with independence and minimum supervision
What's in it for you?
- Progression opportunities within a small sales team
- Excellent management
- Intimate and personal team environment with the financial backing of a large organisation
- Ability to work in a dynamic and highly entrepreneurial environment
This is an urgent hire, please send your CV to Ani Lputian
0203 800 0983