New York, United States
Business Development Executive – Financial Data
A Global FinTech company is looking for a BDE based out of NYC with a strong background in Financial Information and data sales to financial institutions. While the parent company is a Global Powerhouse in the Financial Industry, the smaller but growing brand is a strong name within the space and now has huge upside after their recent acquisition. With a strong portfolio of products, including risk, economic and M&A data, they offer a complete suite to provide clients with important decision-making information. They looking to bring on bright, hungry and energetic individuals keen on learning, being apart of a great team and community, and most importantly, sell.
This candidate must have 1-2 years hunting, new logo sales experience including prospecting, cold-calling, etc. This is a Business Development role setting up meetings for more senior sales executives. Entry level candidates with strong knowledge of the financial institutions and the desire to get into sales will be happily accepted as potential candidates!
- Achieve revenue goals for new business in new logo corporations
- Identify new potential revenue streams and business opportunities within prospective new clients
- Maintain expert-level knowledge in key product functionality, such as Risk, Compliance, AML and more.
- Work with a collaborative, niche team to roadmap strategy of achieving territorial success
- Great skills developing customer relationships, including attracting new customers as well as maintaining and developing the existing clients.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 0-2 years new business Financial Information sales to Financial Institutions
- Strong Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Limited travel required based on client needs
Apply now for more information.
We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646)381-2067.