London, United Kingdom
Business Development – Equities, Account Management, Capital Markets
Flexible salary + bonus + benefits
A leading exchange is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager into the team responsible for protecting and generating more revenue for their secondary markets business. With a focus on equities, this high-performing team builds and maintains relationships with new and existing exchange members to encourage trading on the exchange.
- Supporting the business in raising awareness for the secondary markets trading products
- Grow revenues from existing and attract new members
- Develop strong relationships with key internal and client stakeholders
- Work with other teams internally to cross sell other products and services where possible
- Gain a strong understanding of client business models and ensure the products and services are available to support these
- Maintain an up to date, detailed and accurate sales CRM
- Maintain and report an up to date pipeline to line management
- Experience in a business development, account management or sales position
- Good knowledge of the financial markets – particularly equities trading
- Experience account managing or selling to broker/dealer clients – this could be trading services, software etc.
- Track record of delivering against targets
- Excellent client facing and relationship building skills
- Willing and eligible to travel in the EMEA region on occasion
What’s in it for you?
- Join a prestigious and market leading brand
- Enjoy a fantastic working environment with a team based culture and emphasis on work-life balance
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – email@example.com