London, United Kingdom
Business Development Director. Private Equity and Real Estate Fund Administration, Solutions Sales. London
Salary Package – Highly Competitive Base, depending on experience, Generous OTE Commission Potential and Company Benefits
Our client is a global financial software solutions leader and has been providing mission-critical software and solutions for the global financial industry, for over thirty years. The company employs a highly disciplined and focused acquisition strategy to increase the scope and depth of its software and solutions offerings to its global client base.
Our client is also the leading independent provider of cloud-based Fund Administration solutions and services to the alternative investment industry, including hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds, Real Estate Investment and Managed Accounts.
The Role review
On behalf of our client, we are searching for an experienced New Business Development Director with a proven track record in Fund Administration sales to join as a senior member of the sales team.
The new Business Development Director will be responsible for identifying and winning Private Equity and Real Estate Fund Administration sales opportunities. The ideal candidate must have ‘’closed-ended funds’’ sales experience, a live contact list of CFO/COO’s and capable of quickly building a large pipeline of new business, working alongside subject matter experts and support teams.
The role offers a long term career with huge earnings potential, excellent commission structure and a competitive salary. This role will only suit a team driven, process oriented, structured and hungry sales executive, who is passionate about winning new business.
- Develop a strong pipeline of potential clients in the closed-ended fund space
- Identify and close new business mainly in UK and EMEA (or other assigned regions as required), targeting new fund launches and established funds across the private equity, private debt and real estate sectors
- Build a network and pipeline to position the portfolio administration service offering
- Take ownership of the sales process and lead commercial negotiations
- Help build and promote the brand and increase brand awareness to generate leads
- Attendance and participation at industry events
- Develop and manage the intermediary and third-party services provider network
- Participate in leadership initiatives by writing topical articles relevant to the private equity sector
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Proven track record generating new revenue in the ‘’closed-ended fund’’ sector of outsourced fund administration and accounting services is essential
- Live network of CFO/COO’s across private equity, private debt and real estate sectors
- Strong knowledge of and sales expertise into; private equity, private debt and real estate sectors
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, quick learner and expected to establish and maintain relationships with key influencers in the industry
- Highly self-motivated and driven to deliver exceptional strong sales results
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a largely untapped market space
- Work in a business unit that has exceptional high salary earners
- Be given all of the tools to succeed with a wide range of solutions to sell
- Strong list of referenceable clients to leverage from
- World class team to mentor and support you
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful well established global leading edge FinTech Company with exciting Technology Solutions, a highly competitive salary package, realistic OTE commission, excellent benefits, and travel. Combined with talented leadership and ambitious growth plans. If you feel you are interested in this unique opportunity, have the required skills and would like to join this exciting well established fast growing company with a genuine Global presence, please contact me: Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com call: +44 (0) 203 587 7543. Mobile: +44 7973 432 428