London, United Kingdom
Business Development Associate – Financial Markets, Trading, Equities
£45,000 - £55,000 + performance bonus + benefits + stock options potential
My client is an exchange and is looking to add to their business development team in London. They are looking for someone with a foundation of knowledge of equities and ETFs to work with the senior business development managers to help increase trade flow on the exchange.
This is an exciting time for the business with new initiatives and ambitious growth plans and they are adding headcount across various teams following a round of investment.
- Working with the senior business development team to help increase order flow to the exchange
- Create presentation slides to illustrate the benefits of my client’s offering
- Attend industry events to network with banks and brokers to increase awareness, win new customers and encourage increase order flow
- As you become comfortable in the role you will be gradually introduced to client meetings with the aim of progressing you to a full business development role over time
- Provide some support to the market data business development teams where required/applicable
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- Strong knowledge of equities and ETF trading
- Able to put together compelling PowerPoint presentations
- Experience or willingness to attend industry events to network with potential and existing clients and partners
- Excellent client facing manner
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work with and be mentored by a team of highly experienced and successful professionals
- A route into a senior business development position
- Work on some new and innovative initiatives that are anticipated to quickly expand my client’s market share
- Work in a diverse and rewarding role
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – email@example.com