Watford, United Kingdom
Business Development and Sales Executive Role – Cloud IT, Data Centres and Managed Services
Salary of £25,000 basic + commission and benefits, Watford
Our client is one of UK’s premier provider of hosted Cloud IT Solutions, Data Centres and Managed Services. They supply clients with a range of IT services for hosting, data centres and managing the cloud for business applications. They are growing rapidly.
Due to dynamic growth, they are hiring a new Sales Account Executive to join their team. Location is in their Watford offices. This is an exciting opportunity for a young, ambitious graduate seeking to further their career in IT sales with an award winning company.
- Account manager for small/mid-sized clients
- Follow up inbound leads
- Shadow the senior sales teams
- Provide support to the Marketing and Senior Sales teams
Skills and knowledge required:
- Educated to degree level
- Ideally sales experience
- Highly interested in IT (Data Centres, Cloud, IT Virtualisation) and Social Media (Twitter, LinkedIn etc)
- Able to plan ahead and proactively seek new business opportunities
- Strong communication skills – comfortable in giving presentations and writing proposals
What’s in it for you?
If you are excited by IT and the world of technology as well as being a driven and active sales person this role would provide you with a fulfilling opportunity to develop a career with one of UK’s best companies within this market.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Salary: £25,000 with on Target Earnings: of £50,000+ (uncapped)
- Experienced and knowledgeable team of senior sales and technical experts to learn from
- Entrepreneurial and savvy company culture, giving you the opportunity to make a difference
- Generous vacation policy, health & welfare benefits
This is an urgent hire – please contact Ani Lputian at North Starr
020 3800 0983 email@example.com