London, United Kingdom
Business Development Analyst – London
We have once again partnered with a leading Proprietary Trading House / Hedge Fund based in London dealing across European markets. They have a global presence with a hub in Asia and are looking to expand their business further.
In this role you will be responsible for linking the business across IT, Trading and Operations. You will take a lead on delivering platform enhancement, new business opportunities, regulatory change and drive end to end delivery of these projects.
Key experience & responsibilities:
- End to end project management & business analysis including requirements gathering and documentation
- Co-ordinate with internal teams across trading, development and operations
- You will have a good understanding of technical requirements, regulatory needs and business operations and how these can impact the business as a whole
- A good understanding of the industry – Prop trading, Fund Management, Exchanges, brokerage
- An excellent understanding of various asset classes, ideally equities, futures or options
- A solid grounding of compliance and regulations would be highly beneficial
Essential skills needed also include:
- Excellent verbal & numerical reasoning skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel & VBA;
- Undergraduate Degree with a minimum 2.1 grade or equivalent;
- Project Management certification.
If you are looking for a role that provides great exposure to all areas of the business then this is a role you should be applying for. If you have the following skills and experience please forward you CV to email@example.com apply here or call me for more information on 0203 587 7007