London, United Kingdom
Data Analyst – Retail Banking – Open Banking – PSD2
Harrington Starr are currently working with a leading Financial Services vendor who are currently seeking a Data Analyst for an initial short-term contract to help with a large-scale data modelling project.
Our client are an exciting start-up firm, heavily backed by their US and Asian operations, they are using cutting-edge technologies and creative ideas to help clients make better business decisions and solve problems.
This is an exciting business to be involved with and the bulk of this role will involve analysis of Transaction Data, and the development of advanced analytics and reporting capabilities will make it easy for their clients to have complete transparency and control. You will be responsible for the cleansing, tagging and categorising of large data sets, helping feedback their engine and correcting anomalies.
You will be working predominately with Excel and APIs and Big Data
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience
- Knowledge of Financial Services
- Experience of Retail Banking
- Understanding of Financial Transactions
- Data Analysis Skills
- Financial Analysis Skills
- SQL and Microsoft Excel experience require
- Exceptional data manipulation skills which can be demonstrated through previous employment - keen attention to detail.
- Clear communication skills, ability to liaise with employees at all levels of the business.
- Analytical mind, highly structured, process-based approach to each task. Ability to demonstrate logical problem-solving skills.
- Evidence to clearly prioritize and remain adaptable in a constantly changing environment