London, United Kingdom
We are working with a market leading financial services software vendor. This particular client have exciting growth plans for 2018 and are looking to add a business consultant to the team. This is due to company success and new client wins.
The software my client produces has managed to stay highly competitive due to their innovative & progressive approach to software development and because of their excellent reputation in the market.
The Business Consultants deliver functional analysis work, financial software consultancy and advisory for clients both on and off-site. This is a client facing role and clients include Hedge Funds, Asset Managers, Pension Funds and Investment Banks.
- Good knowledge of Capital Markets and Market Data
- Knowledge of Investment Banking & Asset Management
- Experience of gathering requirements and analytical mind-set
- Client facing experience would be beneficial
- Product focussed working closely with development and functional teams
- Technical skills including XML and SQL Server
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Consultant who is looking to join a growing company with a start-up feel. The client will give you the chance to work with top clients and work in a varied role with autonomy to develop your skill-set. If this role is of interest to you please contact Ryan on 0203 5877007 firstname.lastname@example.org.