New York City, United States
Tier 1 Leading Global Market Regulatory Reporting technology provider within the Fintech Industry is currently looking to bring on a Sr Business Analyst with extensive exposure within the Trade and Transaction Reporting sector. You will be working with some of the key players within the Capital Markets space and enjoying an organization that is Dedicated to nurturing team members’ talents and providing them a platform to take their career to the next level. Great work life balance environment with lots of opportunities to grow! If you fit the experience below please feel free to apply!
- 5-7+ years of business analysis experience
- Strong knowledge of at least one of within the Capital Markets Trade Lifecycle, Middle Office Operations or Financial Regulatory Reporting Sector
- Strong analytical and data analysis experience
- Experience with data mapping or writing functional specifications for technology teams
- Ideal experience working knowledge of reconciliations
- Experience scanning and analysis of the requirements for Trade and Transaction reporting across all global jurisdictions including but not limited to – EMIR, CFTC, SEC, Canada, HKMA, JFSA, ASIC, MAS, FinFRAG, MiFIR, REMIT, SFTR, CAT
- Monitoring regulatory landscape to ensure the maintenance of service level agreement (SLA) to clients to ensure they keep up to date with the latest regulatory changes
The following skills are ideal but not required:
- Experience working with a Regulatory End Venue (e.g. GTR, UnaVista)
- Knowledge and experience with Regulatory Trade or Transaction Reporting
- Exposure with XML including XPath and XSLT
- Knowledge of OTC Derivatives
- Experience with Relational Databases
- Experience within a software development lifecycle methodology which includes: Agile, Waterfall, Kanban etc.